Ph.D. in Solid and Structural Mechanics
||Ph.D. Degree in "Engineering of Civil and Mechanical Structural Systems",
University of Trento, Italy.
||Civil Engineering Full-Honors Degree, University of Trento, Italy.
5/2011 - present ||
Post Doc at University of Cambridge, Department of Engineering, Cambridge, UK.
11/2007 - 3/2011 ||
Ph.D. Student, Department of Mechanical and Structural Engineering, University of Trento, Italy.
The research activity is in the field of Mechanics of Materials and Structures. In particular the main topics are:
- fracture mechanics, inclusions and defects;
- structural mechanics, buckling and dynamical instabilities of structures;
- localization of the deformation in elastic-plastic solids;
- wave propagation.
Reviewer for the following journals:
Back to main page
- Journal of Mechanics of Materials and Structures;
- Optics and Lasers in Engineering.